Storage Service Knoxville
Long-Term and Short-Term Storage Solutions in Knoxville
Many of us have had to face the reality of needing storage at one time or another. You’ve re-decorated and now have an excess of furniture. Or, you’ve sold your home but haven’t yet closed on the new home of your dreams. Regardless of the reason, Armstrong can provide short-term or long-term storage for your goods.
Storage by a Company You Can Depend On
Armstrong has a strong reputation for outstanding customer service, reliability and professional expertise. Since 1997, Armstrong has been serving the Greater Knoxville area, including Sevierville, Oak Ridge, Cookeville, Maryville, Tri-Cities, Lenoir City and Southern Kentucky.
United Van Lines has awarded Armstrong with its Customer Choice Award for overall quality performance and it’s Heart of Quality Award for Move Coordinator performance. Genuinely committed to the Knoxville community, Armstrong is affiliated with:
- Knoxville Chamber of Commerce
- Knox Heritage
- Habitat For Humanity
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- University of Tennessee Alumni Association
Keeping Your Belongings Secure
Safety and security are essential elements in a storage facility. In Armstrong’s 37,000 sq. ft. Knoxville storage facility, your possessions are wrapped and stored in vaults, protected by security alarms and closed circuit camera systems. Your belongings are also protected by fire/smoke detection.
Call Armstrong today at 865.546.3441 for a free storage estimate or request a quote online!
- "Our coordinator and driver did a great job. The driver and his partner worked tirelessly. They offloaded 14,060 lbs (600+ pieces) into our 2nd story apartment completely by themselves and damaged nothing. They were a pleasure to work with."
E.H., June 2015
- "The entire team was very professional and courteous. They were very respectful of our homes and took care of our furniture."
J.S., June 2015
- "I really enjoyed working with the guys who moved me. With my first time moving through a company, they helped me every step of the way and made everything easy for me. They were always very nice and professional and made the process much easier and more enjoyable."
J.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator did an excellent job of communicating the moving process, what to expect, and made sure everything was done efficiently. She provided constant updates as to when the household goods would be delivered to us at our final destination. I appreciate her taking time to listen to my concerns and questions and doing all she could do to make the move easier."
T.C., August 2015
- "All the members of the team were excellent. Mary was especially helpful. They were professional, courteous, took excellent care of my belongings and nothing was damaged."
M.D., August 2015