Asset Management by Experienced Knoxville Moving and Storage Experts
When it comes to your inventory, do you know where everything is at all times? Keeping track of your assets can often be nightmarish, particularly if you operate nationally, or even globally, and have multiple sites where your assets may be located. In these circumstances, a hi-tech solution is essential to make sure you always know where everything is and how much of it you have. As an expert inventory management company, we have the software and expertise needed to create an accurate, up-to-date inventory that gives you real-time information on the state of your assets when in our care.
Wide Range of Asset Management Services Available
We provide a full spectrum of asset management options that can be adapted to inventories of all shapes and sizes. Our services include inventory control, global storage and management of your assets, consolidation, receiving and online cataloging. This enables us to effectively supervise multiple asset operations in many different locations, ensuring your goods are always accounted for properly.
Project Management and Much More
Our skilled team will supervise your inventory management completely, freeing your staff up to concentrate on other tasks. With years of experience and a strong, international infrastructure capable of storing and moving the items of your inventory to where they need to go, we can keep everything running smoothly. Smooth logistical solutions and secure, climate-controlled storage means you can be assured your assets are always in good hands.
Knoxville Provider of High-Caliber Asset Management Solutions
Our asset care doesn’t end at the doorstep! We can often dispose of unwanted assets responsibly when they are no longer required. As a full-service moving and storage company we aim to offer value-add services specifically tailored to meet your individual requirements. No matter what type of inventory you have, we can hold and move it effectively, benefiting you and your customers. To find out more, call us at (865) 546-3441.
- "Our coordinator and driver did a great job. The driver and his partner worked tirelessly. They offloaded 14,060 lbs (600+ pieces) into our 2nd story apartment completely by themselves and damaged nothing. They were a pleasure to work with."
E.H., June 2015
- "The entire team was very professional and courteous. They were very respectful of our homes and took care of our furniture."
J.S., June 2015
- "I really enjoyed working with the guys who moved me. With my first time moving through a company, they helped me every step of the way and made everything easy for me. They were always very nice and professional and made the process much easier and more enjoyable."
J.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator did an excellent job of communicating the moving process, what to expect, and made sure everything was done efficiently. She provided constant updates as to when the household goods would be delivered to us at our final destination. I appreciate her taking time to listen to my concerns and questions and doing all she could do to make the move easier."
T.C., August 2015
- "All the members of the team were excellent. Mary was especially helpful. They were professional, courteous, took excellent care of my belongings and nothing was damaged."
M.D., August 2015