LOCAL OFFICE MOVING KNOXVILLE
Fast and Efficient Commercial Moving
Moving a business locally sounds fairly easy until you think of all the pieces that must be taken apart and put back together, especially office units, equipment, and electronics. We’ll keep your business up and running with minimal down time.
In the Knoxville area, you need a moving company that provides outstanding human and capital resources, cutting-edge moving strategies and high-quality service.
You want Armstrong Relocation – Knoxville.
Your Premier Choice in the Knoxville Area
Since 1997, Armstrong has been serving the Knoxville area, including Oak Ridge, Sevierville, Lenoir City, Cookeville, Maryville, Tri-Cities and Southern Kentucky. Our trained moving experts know how the commercial moving business works and the’re well acquainted with the Greater Knoxville area. We are well established in the Knoxville community, holding affiliations with:
- Knox Heritage
- Knoxville Chamber of Commerce
- Habitat For Humanity
- University of Tennessee Alumni Association
- Second Harvest Food Bank
A Wide Range of Service Options
Moving your office or commercial enterprise is not for the faint of heart. Our experience allows us to offer many dynamic service options including:
- Single point of contact
- On-site project management
- Pre-move planning and budgeting
- Office moving
- Office design and space management
- Files and records moving
- Computer, electronics and equipment moving
- Furniture installation and reconfiguration
- Facility protection and valuation coverage
- Electronic equipment disconnect and reconnect
- Modular furniture build-out and tear down
- Asset management
- Fixtures installation
- Charitable contributions and recycling
- Asset auctions
- Disaster recovery and restoration
- Post-move cleaning services
Request a quote or call us today at 865.546.3441!
- "Our coordinator and driver did a great job. The driver and his partner worked tirelessly. They offloaded 14,060 lbs (600+ pieces) into our 2nd story apartment completely by themselves and damaged nothing. They were a pleasure to work with."
E.H., June 2015
- "The entire team was very professional and courteous. They were very respectful of our homes and took care of our furniture."
J.S., June 2015
- "I really enjoyed working with the guys who moved me. With my first time moving through a company, they helped me every step of the way and made everything easy for me. They were always very nice and professional and made the process much easier and more enjoyable."
J.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator did an excellent job of communicating the moving process, what to expect, and made sure everything was done efficiently. She provided constant updates as to when the household goods would be delivered to us at our final destination. I appreciate her taking time to listen to my concerns and questions and doing all she could do to make the move easier."
T.C., August 2015
- "All the members of the team were excellent. Mary was especially helpful. They were professional, courteous, took excellent care of my belongings and nothing was damaged."
M.D., August 2015