INTERNATIONAL MOVING SERVICES KNOXVILLE
Armstrong Relocation – Knoxville is a direct transportation carrier, a Federal Maritime Commission-licensed, independent freight forwarder, as well as a Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC). This combination of experience and capabilities means that we combine both the coordination of international relocation along with freight forwarding functions, leaving our customers with a cohesive service delivery process through a single point of contact. We communicate exact sailing schedules, air freight transit times, updates on customs requirements and anything else pertaining your international move.
With the help of multi-lingual international move coordinators, shipments are actively managed from origin to destination—and across any borders in between. Our ISO 9001 and FAIM certifications mean that we can assure quality international moving service move after move without compromise.
Move Planning Services
From making pre-move plans to personally managing the move, Armstrong Relocation – Knoxville professionals use first-hand expertise to ensure each move runs smoothly. We even provide free move preparation packets and destination services to ensure that you are fully prepared for life during and after your relocation.
Packing and Transport Services
We offer assistance with both partial and full packing and unpacking, and can even handle crating and specialty packing. Whether you need air, ocean or land transportation from Knoxville, we coordinate solutions and provide freight forwarding. Online move tracking provides peace of mind when it comes to the location of your shipments at all times. Should it be impossible for all goods to be moved, short and long-term storage solutions are available.
Protecting Your Property
Armstrong Relocation – Knoxville offers property protection, as well as insurance coverage and claims management. You can be rest assured that you and your possessions are fully protected through every step of your international move.
Documentation and Customs Clearance
You’ll need documentation for importing or exporting goods, as well as customs clearance once your goods reach their destination. We make sure you have your paperwork in place, avoiding any unpleasant surprises.
Request your free quote right now or call us at 865.546.3441 to find out more about we can serve your international moving needs.
- "Our coordinator and driver did a great job. The driver and his partner worked tirelessly. They offloaded 14,060 lbs (600+ pieces) into our 2nd story apartment completely by themselves and damaged nothing. They were a pleasure to work with."
E.H., June 2015
- "The entire team was very professional and courteous. They were very respectful of our homes and took care of our furniture."
J.S., June 2015
- "I really enjoyed working with the guys who moved me. With my first time moving through a company, they helped me every step of the way and made everything easy for me. They were always very nice and professional and made the process much easier and more enjoyable."
J.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator did an excellent job of communicating the moving process, what to expect, and made sure everything was done efficiently. She provided constant updates as to when the household goods would be delivered to us at our final destination. I appreciate her taking time to listen to my concerns and questions and doing all she could do to make the move easier."
T.C., August 2015
- "All the members of the team were excellent. Mary was especially helpful. They were professional, courteous, took excellent care of my belongings and nothing was damaged."
M.D., August 2015