AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
With an exclusive network of more than 400 movers around the world, Armstrong’s quality service has no bounds. You can feel confident entrusting your belongings to a leading global provider affiliated with only the most certified partners within the industry.
- British Association of Removers
- Federation of International Moving Companies (FIDI)
- Forum for Expatriate Management
- Indirect Air Carrier
- International Air Transportation Association
- International Association of Movers
- International Facility Management Association
- International Organization for Standardization
- Latin America & Caribbean International Movers Association
- Overseas Shippers Association (OSA)
- Society for Human Resource Management
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Worldwide Employee Relocation Council
- "Our coordinator and driver did a great job. The driver and his partner worked tirelessly. They offloaded 14,060 lbs (600+ pieces) into our 2nd story apartment completely by themselves and damaged nothing. They were a pleasure to work with."
E.H., June 2015
- "The entire team was very professional and courteous. They were very respectful of our homes and took care of our furniture."
J.S., June 2015
- "I really enjoyed working with the guys who moved me. With my first time moving through a company, they helped me every step of the way and made everything easy for me. They were always very nice and professional and made the process much easier and more enjoyable."
J.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator did an excellent job of communicating the moving process, what to expect, and made sure everything was done efficiently. She provided constant updates as to when the household goods would be delivered to us at our final destination. I appreciate her taking time to listen to my concerns and questions and doing all she could do to make the move easier."
T.C., August 2015
- "All the members of the team were excellent. Mary was especially helpful. They were professional, courteous, took excellent care of my belongings and nothing was damaged."
M.D., August 2015