Office Movers from Knoxville That Give You More
Office moving is far more than simply putting things in boxes and relocating them! Having undertaken numerous office moves over the years, we understand ensuring the correct layout, furniture installation and reconfiguration, electronic equipment installation and file movement all need to be completed for the move to be successful. Fortunately, with Armstrong Commercial Services in Knoxville, we can either complete the entire move, or manage aspects of it, providing a customized solution that is adapted to your requirements.
Commercial Moving Company for All Types of Offices
Whether you are moving a single-room office or several floors of an office building, we have the capability to get the job done. Our national moving and storage organization has a global presence, enabling us to effortlessly move your office just a few miles down the road or to another continent. If you need temporary storage, our military-approved warehousing facility can store everything from electronics to sensitive materials appropriately, and then move them to your desired location when convenient.
We Can Move Almost Anything
We understand different items have differing needs and priorities when it comes to transferring them from place to place; computers, for example, require a different approach to documents or furniture. Our expert team can convey every item safely and efficiently, ensuring it reaches its destination in excellent condition. Another of our key strengths is organization: we make sure that everything is suitably catalogued, so you’ll always know what has been moved where.
Efficient Office Movers in Knoxville
If you want a high-grade solution to your office moving, we are here to help. We have everything needed to make your move a success, even if it is a challenging one. With a commitment to successful delivery on time and within the agreed budget, we are dedicated to making every move the best yet and get your business back up running as soon as possible. To find out more about what we can offer for office moves or to discuss your requirements with us, call us at (423) 643-3720.
- "Our coordinator and driver did a great job. The driver and his partner worked tirelessly. They offloaded 14,060 lbs (600+ pieces) into our 2nd story apartment completely by themselves and damaged nothing. They were a pleasure to work with."
E.H., June 2015
- "The entire team was very professional and courteous. They were very respectful of our homes and took care of our furniture."
J.S., June 2015
- "I really enjoyed working with the guys who moved me. With my first time moving through a company, they helped me every step of the way and made everything easy for me. They were always very nice and professional and made the process much easier and more enjoyable."
J.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator did an excellent job of communicating the moving process, what to expect, and made sure everything was done efficiently. She provided constant updates as to when the household goods would be delivered to us at our final destination. I appreciate her taking time to listen to my concerns and questions and doing all she could do to make the move easier."
T.C., August 2015
- "All the members of the team were excellent. Mary was especially helpful. They were professional, courteous, took excellent care of my belongings and nothing was damaged."
M.D., August 2015