Healthcare Facility Moving in Knoxville
Healthcare moving is a complicated process, best suited to the professionals at Armstrong Relocation – Knoxville. We provide a comprehensive list of healthcare relocation services, all through a single source of accountability. This makes the transition to a new space easier for both our customers and their patients—regardless of whether the facility in question is a private practice, a laboratory, or even an entire hospital.
Move Planning Services
We believe in providing assistance from the very beginning of a facility relocation, which means helping Knoxville customers plan for their move. Our project management services include all aspects of facility moving. Additionally, our move management services make the move run smoother, especially when many service providers are involved with the transition planning and relocation.
Even the most critical assets can be trusted to the capable hands of Armstrong Relocation – Knoxville moving professionals. We provide HIPPA-compliant files and records moving, library moving, and sensitive equipment handling, as well as the disconnecting and reconnecting of biomedical equipment. As an agent of United Van Lines, we provide both local and interstate transportation. Regardless of the distance involved, you can rely on our full moving services and expertise.
New Location Set-Up
The transportation of assets and equipment isn’t enough in facility moving. Initial outfitting and transition (IOT) services such as furniture cleaning, refurbishment, installation and reconfiguration, and the installation of fixtures and placement of interior signage, all help make healthcare moving easier.
Additional Moving Services
From warehousing and distribution, to the full decommission of your old space, to the removal and recycling of debris, and even asset management and kitting, Armstrong Relocation – Knoxville covers every need involved in facility relocation.
Learn how we can handle your healthcare relocation project in Knoxville. Call us today at 865.546.3441 or request your free quote online.
- "Our coordinator and driver did a great job. The driver and his partner worked tirelessly. They offloaded 14,060 lbs (600+ pieces) into our 2nd story apartment completely by themselves and damaged nothing. They were a pleasure to work with."
E.H., June 2015
- "The entire team was very professional and courteous. They were very respectful of our homes and took care of our furniture."
J.S., June 2015
- "I really enjoyed working with the guys who moved me. With my first time moving through a company, they helped me every step of the way and made everything easy for me. They were always very nice and professional and made the process much easier and more enjoyable."
J.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator did an excellent job of communicating the moving process, what to expect, and made sure everything was done efficiently. She provided constant updates as to when the household goods would be delivered to us at our final destination. I appreciate her taking time to listen to my concerns and questions and doing all she could do to make the move easier."
T.C., August 2015
- "All the members of the team were excellent. Mary was especially helpful. They were professional, courteous, took excellent care of my belongings and nothing was damaged."
M.D., August 2015