FACTS & FIGURES
armstrong facts & figures
93years in service
97% CLIENT RETENTION
The Armstrong family of companies comprises:
- 25 Armstrong agencies
- 20,000+ annual shipments
- 1,512,700 sq. ft. U.S. domestic warehouse space
- Business presence in 15, coast-to-coast states
- Interstate authority in all 48 contiguous states
- Global network in 175 countries
- 696 trailers, 293 tractors and 191 straight trucks
- 947 employees
- 445 drivers
- 97 percent client retention rate
- 57 years of profitability
- $175 million combined annual revenue
- 29 consecutive years as United Van Lines Top Hauler
- "Our coordinator and driver did a great job. The driver and his partner worked tirelessly. They offloaded 14,060 lbs (600+ pieces) into our 2nd story apartment completely by themselves and damaged nothing. They were a pleasure to work with."
E.H., June 2015
- "The entire team was very professional and courteous. They were very respectful of our homes and took care of our furniture."
J.S., June 2015
- "I really enjoyed working with the guys who moved me. With my first time moving through a company, they helped me every step of the way and made everything easy for me. They were always very nice and professional and made the process much easier and more enjoyable."
J.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator did an excellent job of communicating the moving process, what to expect, and made sure everything was done efficiently. She provided constant updates as to when the household goods would be delivered to us at our final destination. I appreciate her taking time to listen to my concerns and questions and doing all she could do to make the move easier."
T.C., August 2015
- "All the members of the team were excellent. Mary was especially helpful. They were professional, courteous, took excellent care of my belongings and nothing was damaged."
M.D., August 2015