Students and Graduates
With many of our leaders today having begun their careers with Armstrong during their collegiate years, we purposefully bring young talent into our family of companies sooner rather than later.
With the aging workforce within the moving and storage industry continuing to expand, students and graduates alike have more opportunities today than ever before to pave their way for success. We encourage students to gain valuable, real-world experience through internships offered throughout the year. After graduation, you’ll never stop learning with Armstrong. We recognize the importance of continuing education and encourage employees to obtain certifications throughout their careers. Check out our available positions to learn more about your opportunities with Armstrong.
- "Our coordinator and driver did a great job. The driver and his partner worked tirelessly. They offloaded 14,060 lbs (600+ pieces) into our 2nd story apartment completely by themselves and damaged nothing. They were a pleasure to work with."
E.H., June 2015
- "The entire team was very professional and courteous. They were very respectful of our homes and took care of our furniture."
J.S., June 2015
- "I really enjoyed working with the guys who moved me. With my first time moving through a company, they helped me every step of the way and made everything easy for me. They were always very nice and professional and made the process much easier and more enjoyable."
J.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator did an excellent job of communicating the moving process, what to expect, and made sure everything was done efficiently. She provided constant updates as to when the household goods would be delivered to us at our final destination. I appreciate her taking time to listen to my concerns and questions and doing all she could do to make the move easier."
T.C., August 2015
- "All the members of the team were excellent. Mary was especially helpful. They were professional, courteous, took excellent care of my belongings and nothing was damaged."
M.D., August 2015