LONG DISTANCE OFFICE MOVING KNOXVILLE
Armstrong’s experienced office moving team provides an array of services for businesses across all industries. Moving an office, regardless of distance, requires more than just boxes and trucks. We recognize that time is money and understand the impact a move can have on organizations of all sizes, even when moving within the same building. Our team facilitates a smooth transition into your new office space, allowing your team to focus on business as usual.
- Single point of contact
- Pre-move planning and budgeting
- On-site project management
- Floor plan design
- Office moving
- Computer, electronics and equipment moving
- Files and records moving
- Facility protection
- Valuation coverage
- Furniture installation and reconfiguration
- Modular furniture build-out and tear down
- Electronic equipment disconnect and reconnect
- Fixtures installation
- Asset management
- Asset auctions
- Charitable contributions
- Post-move cleaning services
- Disaster recovery and restoration
- "Our coordinator and driver did a great job. The driver and his partner worked tirelessly. They offloaded 14,060 lbs (600+ pieces) into our 2nd story apartment completely by themselves and damaged nothing. They were a pleasure to work with."
E.H., June 2015
- "The entire team was very professional and courteous. They were very respectful of our homes and took care of our furniture."
J.S., June 2015
- "I really enjoyed working with the guys who moved me. With my first time moving through a company, they helped me every step of the way and made everything easy for me. They were always very nice and professional and made the process much easier and more enjoyable."
J.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator did an excellent job of communicating the moving process, what to expect, and made sure everything was done efficiently. She provided constant updates as to when the household goods would be delivered to us at our final destination. I appreciate her taking time to listen to my concerns and questions and doing all she could do to make the move easier."
T.C., August 2015
- "All the members of the team were excellent. Mary was especially helpful. They were professional, courteous, took excellent care of my belongings and nothing was damaged."
M.D., August 2015