LOCAL RESIDENTIAL MOVING KNOXVILLE
Knoxville’s Local Moving Experts
Moving into a home across town may be a short distance, but it can be just as stressful as a long distance residential move. When you’re about to make a local, residential move, you want a moving company that can offer you the best in customer service. How about a company that starts with a free estimate and assigns a personal coordinator to your move who attends to every need from start to finish?
Why Choose Armstrong for Your Local Move?
There are multiple reasons for choosing Armstrong Relocation – Knoxville including:
- Armstrong maintains high-quality equipment, meeting or exceeding industry standards.
- Our spacious Knoxville storage facility is safe and secure
- United Van Lines has recognized us for overall quality performance and move coordinator performance.
- Armstrong is deeply engaged in the Knoxville community, affiliating with organizations such as the University of Tennessee Alumni Association, Habitat For Humanity, Knox Heritage, Second Harvest Food Bank and the Knoxville Chamber of Commerce
Armstrong Relocation – Knoxville offers a wide range of service options for your residential move, including:
- Property protection
- Valuation coverage
- Movement of household goods
- Short-term and long-term storage
- De-cluttering, staging and organizing
- Crating and specialty packing
- Full-service moving options
- Cash-back reimbursement on home sale and home purchase
- Realtor selection and home marketing plan
Planning a local residential move? If you talk with one of our professional moving specialists, we’re confident you’ll discover even more reasons why Armstrong is the company to handle your local residential move.
Request a quote or call our Knoxville team today at 865.546.3441.
- "Our coordinator and driver did a great job. The driver and his partner worked tirelessly. They offloaded 14,060 lbs (600+ pieces) into our 2nd story apartment completely by themselves and damaged nothing. They were a pleasure to work with."
E.H., June 2015
- "The entire team was very professional and courteous. They were very respectful of our homes and took care of our furniture."
J.S., June 2015
- "I really enjoyed working with the guys who moved me. With my first time moving through a company, they helped me every step of the way and made everything easy for me. They were always very nice and professional and made the process much easier and more enjoyable."
J.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator did an excellent job of communicating the moving process, what to expect, and made sure everything was done efficiently. She provided constant updates as to when the household goods would be delivered to us at our final destination. I appreciate her taking time to listen to my concerns and questions and doing all she could do to make the move easier."
T.C., August 2015
- "All the members of the team were excellent. Mary was especially helpful. They were professional, courteous, took excellent care of my belongings and nothing was damaged."
M.D., August 2015