GOVERNMENT OFFICE MOVING IN KNOXVILLE
Government facility moving is a complex process which comes with many concerns centered on compliance and confidentiality. Armstrong Relocation – Knoxville’s experience in partnering with government customers on facility moves means we are sensitive to the special and unique needs your move requires.
We’re also a GSA contract holder and maintain compliance with all federal guidelines in accordance with the Federal Supply Schedule. Armstrong Relocation – Knoxville is authorized under Schedule 48, to provide a full range of office-related transportation, delivery and relocation services for SIN 653-8 and SIN 411-3.
Additionally, our military-approved storage facilities undergo unannounced inspections by the U.S. government twice a year. These inspections ensure that our fire and burglar protection, rodent and pest control, cleanliness, records keeping and financial stability are up to par. Our secure storage passes the test every time.
Pre-move Planning and Consulting
Our years of experience make us experts in planning even the most complex move. We also provide transportation consulting to ensure safe and efficient transporting of electronics and critical documents. We offer relocation plan designing services to ease the challenges of even the most complex Knoxville facility moving requirements.
Moving and Transportation
Armstrong Relocation – Knoxville offers packing and crating of goods and furniture, rigging for large equipment, plus loading and unloading of crates and boxes to make the process of government office moving easier and more efficient. We also oversee transportation, secure delivery and placement of your most valuable assets.
Whether it’s our storage solutions or the assistance we provide in setting up data centers, we can provide the solution to any relocation challenge.
Request your free quote online right now or simply call us at 865.546.3441 for more information on how we can meet your government office moving needs quickly and efficiently.
- "Our coordinator and driver did a great job. The driver and his partner worked tirelessly. They offloaded 14,060 lbs (600+ pieces) into our 2nd story apartment completely by themselves and damaged nothing. They were a pleasure to work with."
E.H., June 2015
- "The entire team was very professional and courteous. They were very respectful of our homes and took care of our furniture."
J.S., June 2015
- "I really enjoyed working with the guys who moved me. With my first time moving through a company, they helped me every step of the way and made everything easy for me. They were always very nice and professional and made the process much easier and more enjoyable."
J.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator did an excellent job of communicating the moving process, what to expect, and made sure everything was done efficiently. She provided constant updates as to when the household goods would be delivered to us at our final destination. I appreciate her taking time to listen to my concerns and questions and doing all she could do to make the move easier."
T.C., August 2015
- "All the members of the team were excellent. Mary was especially helpful. They were professional, courteous, took excellent care of my belongings and nothing was damaged."
M.D., August 2015