Armstrong’s timeless DNA continues to shape who we are today in service to our customers, community and colleagues.
Our customer-centric culture continues to evolve as we look through our customers’ eyes to build trust, reduce stress and deliver reliability around the world.
Our vision is to continually build the Armstrong family of companies into the pre-eminent global supplier of moving, relocation and logistics services.
Our mission is to provide the highest value to our customers and stakeholders by building an organization of passionate team members working together to deliver excellence in quality, safety and customer satisfaction.
The Armstrong Center for Excellence
Our custom-built curriculum is just one way in which we perpetuate our DNA. These web-delivered modules ensure company-wide alignment with our core values by instilling the attitudes and training the behaviors necessary in order to succeed.
- "Our coordinator and driver did a great job. The driver and his partner worked tirelessly. They offloaded 14,060 lbs (600+ pieces) into our 2nd story apartment completely by themselves and damaged nothing. They were a pleasure to work with."
E.H., June 2015
- "The entire team was very professional and courteous. They were very respectful of our homes and took care of our furniture."
J.S., June 2015
- "I really enjoyed working with the guys who moved me. With my first time moving through a company, they helped me every step of the way and made everything easy for me. They were always very nice and professional and made the process much easier and more enjoyable."
J.M., July 2015
- "Our coordinator did an excellent job of communicating the moving process, what to expect, and made sure everything was done efficiently. She provided constant updates as to when the household goods would be delivered to us at our final destination. I appreciate her taking time to listen to my concerns and questions and doing all she could do to make the move easier."
T.C., August 2015
- "All the members of the team were excellent. Mary was especially helpful. They were professional, courteous, took excellent care of my belongings and nothing was damaged."
M.D., August 2015